To monitor how our website meets your needs, we may track your internet provider location and session time. This information does not identify you as a person however; you will always remain anonymous when you visit our site.
Sometimes, to help us improve our advertising and promotions, we may place a small indicator, called a ‘cookie’ in your browser file. This lets us know you’ve visited our website before so we don’t ask you the same question twice! The ‘cookie’ (we wish it was edible!) also helps us to:
- Permit your computer’s browser to track any searches you’ve conducted on our site
- Relates your use of and time on the site
Town and Country Used Cars is a local motor vehicle dealership in Townsville, Australia.
At Town & Country Used Cars, we appreciate and value the relationship we have with you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you entrust to us.
Our collection of your personal information:
This website collects personal Information about you when you fill in a form on the website and send it to us. The kind of personal information that may be collected and held is:
- Your name, date of birth, address, postcode, telephone, and email address.
- Details of your vehicle including purchase details (if you purchased your vehicle from us) and the service history of that vehicle (when the vehicle has been serviced by us).
- If you purchased finance or insurance products through us, we may also hold relevant personal income, asset, insurance and credit history information.
- Your credit card or bank account details if you provide them to us.
Our purpose of collecting your personal information:
We collect this information from you by asking you directly including face to face, email or other electronic communications. We may use a contractor to ask this information from you on our behalf. Your information is stored on our computers and in our paper archives. The main purpose that Town & Country Used Cars hold this information is:
- To consider any offer made by you to purchase products and services from us, to consider any trade-in offer that you have made and to perform any agreement for the provision of products and services to you.
- To carry out any repair work requested by you, and to provide any related products and services to you.
Access to your personal information:
- If you would like to access the personal information Town & Country Used Cars hold about you, seek the correction of such information or obtain further information about the way Town & Country Used Cars use manages the personal information they hold, then you may contact us at Unit 5/3-12 Veness Court Garbut 4814 or phone 04 28 126 662.
- If you would like to update your personal information with Town & Country Used Cars, please contact us via 04 28 126 662. We will correct it for you.
Personal information you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in our database. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. Town & Country Used Cars will not sell or give your information to a third party for purposes outside its business. Besides that, your personal information will not be sent to overseas recipients.
Vehicle information shown on the website is provided by Town & Country Used Cars. The information is displayed in good faith however Town & Country Used Cars make no representations or warranties, under any circumstances, as to the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Town & Country Used Cars be liable for any claims of any nature caused by reliance on this information. It is the responsibility of the User to verify any information with Town & Country Used Cars and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.
For further information contact the dealer principal at:
Town & Country Used Cars
Phone: 04 28 126 662